With the rain from the last couple of days along with a forecast that is calling for more moisture, golf carts will be restricted to the paths only for at least a few days.  We are expecting to be cart path only through at least Wednesday, May 27th.  The driving range is currently closed, but we do hope to have it open on Wednesday (weather permitting). If you have any additional questions please call 515-287-7885 x2.