We are ready for opening day tomorrow! All of the tees and greens are clear. A few fairways mainly in the low lying areas have some snow left to melt, but nothing that will prevent you from enjoying beautiful weather in Iowa on March 6th. As the season begins here are a few reminders.
- Please wear a mask inside the clubhouse
- Carts will be restricted to the paths only for the foreseeable future
- Driving range will remain closed for an extended period
- Players will ride two players per cart. For those players requesting their own cart there will be an additional $10 fee above the standard cart fee. This is only based upon availability and The Legacy will make no guarantees that you will have your own cart.
- Currently, tee time reservations must be made online and pre-payment is required
- As of now we have the tee sheet open through Tuesday, March 9th. We will continue to monitor the forecast and will make tee times available when we feel comfortable with the weather being good enough for golfing.