With the 1.5″+ of moisture that we received within the last 24 hours here is the latest course update for Sunday, September 18th.

  • Carts will be restricted to the paths only
  • Driving Range will be closed
  • Pace of Play: 4:30 or less

Based upon the recent rainfall and depending upon if we receive much drying time, these restrictions may remain in place for sometime.  There is also more rain in the forecast for Sunday, September 18th.  Feel free to follow up or check our website for additional details or updates.