We heard there was a slight chance of rain and showers last night.  However, we were not expecting to receive an inch and a half.  We have received nearly 4″ of rain since Sunday.  We are happy to see more moisture, but we will now need some drying days.  Therefore, carts will be restricted to the CART PATH ONLY and the DRIVING RANGE IS CLOSED(September 2nd).

With more rain being forecasted for this evening, it is likely that cart restrictions will remain in place for awhile.  Please feel free to view our homepage which is updated daily with the course conditions and restrictions(if any).