The rain from Tuesday morning are already paying big dividends on the condition of the course. The carts will be allowed off the paths today using the 90* rule. Based on the forecast it sounds like there is more moisture headed our way on Friday. Based upon how much rain we receive will depend upon if there are any cart restrictions for the holiday weekend. Feel free to reach out to The Legacy ahead of time to see what the cart rule may be.
https://thelegacygolfclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/file-173-scaled.jpeg 1920 2560 legacyadmin https://thelegacygolfclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Legacy-Logo-1.png legacyadmin2021-09-02 08:56:162021-09-02 08:59:54Course Update September 2nd