Winter Golf School
$450 Per Player (2-PERSON TEAMS)
SOLD OUT FOR 2017
Winter is the BEST TIME to make improvements to your golf game. PGA Professional Rob Randall has been conducting the Adult Golf School for the past SIX Seasons, and on average, students have improved by 6 STROKES.
The Winter Golf School is designed to help adults with the technical faults in their full swing and short game by addressing the physical limitations that contribute to them. Dr. Tate Van Houten and Dr. Kris Van Houten of Integrated Golf & Sports Performance work closely with Rob to accurately assess the physical weaknesses / limitations in your golf game that come from living everyday life.
- Register in GROUPS OF TWO
- Receive TEN golf lessons beginning in January and running thru March (One-1hr lesson per week)
- Receive ONE Fitness Evaluation with Dr. Kris and Dr. Tate Van Houten of Integrated Sports
- AimPoint Green Reading Class
- AimPoint Speed & Aim Class
- V1 Coaching Software
- BodiTrak Software
- ForeSight and FlightScope tracking Software
- Blast Motion Sensor