Junior Academy & Camps
The Rob Randall Academy prepares students for tournament play so they can thrive at the junior and collegiate level. Rob and his team create a personalized plan that helps each player attain their goals in training and tournament competition. The Academy is targeted for juniors between the ages of 14-18. Choose from the following THREE options.
FULL SEASON – December 1st, 2016 thru September 30th, 2017 SOLD OUT
HALF SEASON– December 1st, 2016 thru May 31st, 2017 SOLD OUTTEAM SEASON – January 1st, 2017 thru May 31st, 2017 (Register with THREE TEAMMATES) SOLD OUT
All Seasons Include:
- Customized one hour training program one day per week
- Variety of instruction in our learning center as well as on course
- Overall assessment of students current ability, featuring use of state-of-the-art 3-D and 2-D swing technologies
- AimPoint Putting – Express Green Reading & Speed Training
- Tips on How to Train
- Statistical charting and review
- College recruiting assistance and guidance
- Assistance with tournament schedules and competitive experience
- Personalized Fitness Training program with Dr. Tate & Kris Van Houten
- Personalized Emotional Training program with Mental Coach Alex Dorr
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS
The Legacy Golf Club is proud to partner with Nike Golf Camps to host junior golf camps in Des Moines, IA. Join PGA Professional and Camp Director, Rob Randall, for a week of great golf instruction and fun! Campers range from ages 7-16.
Please see Nike Junior Golf Camps, The Legacy Golf Club for more details and registration.