Unfortunately, the weather has not been cooperating lately at The Legacy.  We have received over 2″ of rain in the last couple of days.  While we needed some moisture, we were not in need of that much.  The extended forecast is also calling for warm temperatures, but a chance of rain and storms nearly every day.  Therefore, please check in with us regarding the cart rules for the day and if the driving range is open.  We are hoping for some drier days ahead.  Photo courtesy of Mark Mahoney on Sunday, June 28th.