March 13, 2020
To our valued Legacy customers,
With the recent news and events surrounding the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic we are taking every possible precaution to protect the health of our customers and our team. This is a constantly changing situation and from the onset we have been listening closely to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information. We have immediately implemented extra precautionary steps and an action plan to help prevent the spread of this virus by doing the following:
- Golf Cart staff will clean and sanitize steering wheels, seats, side handrails, GPS monitor and contact points to all golf carts prior to customer use.
- All food/beverage staff will sanitize table-tops, bar-tops, salt/pepper shakers, condiments and guest contact areas on a regular basis.
- Golf Shop staff will clean and sanitize the check-in counter, entrance doors and guest contact areas.
- We will be keeping doors propped open whenever possible to reduce the number of people touching these areas.
- Golf course water coolers will not be available on the course at this time.
- Ball washers will be regularly sanitized and wiped down throughout the day.
We still believe that a golf course remains one of your safest entertainment options during this time of unprecedented news and worldwide concern. We sincerely thank you for your past patronage and we look forward to your continued support. Our goal will continue to be providing you with quality experiences, service and safety.