The extended forecast looks promising for golf in November. The golf course will remain open with the warm temperatures and favorable conditions for the foreseeable future.
Warmer temperatures, less wind and sunshine are in store through at least the weekend. The course is back open for play. We will plan on remaining open as long as the weather allows.
We WILL BE BACK OPEN for play on Thursday, November 2nd for what we hope is an extended period of time.
- Monday, Oct. 30th – Wednesday, Nov. 1st – Course closed ~ Pro Shop open 9am – 3pm.
- Great time to use gift certificates or league credit(expires November 15th).
- Thursday, November 2nd – Course back open ~ CLICK HERE to reserve tee times.
- Driving range is closed for the remainder of the season.
- At this time a Cart Rule for when we do reopen has yet to be determined.