Our last available tee time will be at 10:00am today. We will begin the process of aerifying our greens at this point and the golf course will be closed for the remainder of the day. The driving range will be open. All 18 holes will be back open for play on Tuesday, October 11th. We will now be on our fall rates for the remainder of the golf season.
Thank You to everyone who came out and participated in our October 9th 8″ Cup! The results are attached here.
Thank You to everyone who came out and participated in our October 2nd 8″ Cup! The results are attached here.
With the 1.5″+ of moisture that we received within the last 24 hours here is the latest course update for Sunday, September 18th.
- Carts will be restricted to the paths only
- Driving Range will be closed
- Pace of Play: 4:30 or less
Based upon the recent rainfall and depending upon if we receive much drying time, these restrictions may remain in place for sometime. There is also more rain in the forecast for Sunday, September 18th. Feel free to follow up or check our website for additional details or updates.
It has been a very interesting day with the weather. Due to another round of storms moving in, the golf course will now be closed. The course will be open tomorrow(Sunday, September 18th).
As of now we have received nearly 1″ of rain. We are anticipating some type of cart restrictions in place for tomorrow(possibly beyond) as well as the driving range availability. We will know more in the morning when our Superintendent is able to get on the golf course.
We have started teeing of groups this morning. If you have a tee time later, please do not plan for an extended delay and plan on arriving at your tee time so that we can get groups sent out. For any questions or adjustments to your tee time please call us at 515-287-7885 x2.
The Legacy Golf Club is currently under a lightning delay. Once play resumes we will send off groups in order that they booked. For any questions about the delay, or to cancel your tee time please give us a call in the pro shop at 515-287-7885 x2.
The sunshine and wind yesterday was a welcome sight. Cart restrictions have been lifted and we are now back to the 90* rule. The driving range is fully open. We are looking forward to a great week of golf with fantastic weather and hope to see you out at The Legacy.
The 1″ of rain we received yesterday was fantastic. The forecast is calling for sunshine and great temperatures for today and the remainder of this week. Here is an update on the course conditions for today.
- Cart Rule: Roughs Only(No Fairways)
- Driving Range: Open(limited available spots)
- Pace of Play: 4:15 or less
Thank you to Mother Nature for providing us with a slow and steady rain. This is exactly what we needed. The golf course will be closed for the remainder of today(Saturday, September 10th), but will be back open for play on Sunday, September 11th. Based upon the amount of rain already received along with the forecast, we would expect some type of cart restrictions for Sunday, September 11th. We will know tomorrow morning once the sun comes up and our maintenance staff is able to get on the course. We will also let you know about the status of the driving range. Enjoy the Iowa/ISU game!