Legacy Golf Club Hole Flag

We were HOPING to have a few more days of sunshine and drying time to get the course ready.  Unfortunately, the current cold temperatures, gray sky and rain in the forecast(Monday) is not helping.  Therefore, we will NOT be open this coming weekend.  We will continue to closely monitor the conditions and will open up if the weather allows.